Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 12:25 PM   #254
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I wasn't around yesterday, not that anyone noticed, of course, I was traveling to Houston.
Look, don't come after me. It was all PlanetHead's fault. And Zelda's. And Nick's. And a whole bunch of others. I'm just a little doggie. See me wag my tail? It's the rest of you who are all screwed up. Over 250 posts in two weeks. About what?! Is there something in this thread really worth writing about? And over 4500 readers! Come on, people. Get a life! Get a liseuse!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote