View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 02:38 AM   #48
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I think we called them terrorists and took their money...
Wrong! They took our money first and we then demanded our money back...

I vote for either London or Paris. We'll need a place with excellent public transport, is easy to reach from all over the world (so, not having to switch planes a dozen times...) and can host a lot of people.

So, my place doesn't fit the bill, we don't have public transport here, only a small bus that goes every two hours and can fit 12 people. And it's about a 3 hour drive from Schiphol (thought the train connection to the nearest station is perfect)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote