View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 04:35 AM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisqic View Post
I have a kindle paperwhite and want to know if it is at all possible to transfer the books that I have purchased from my kindle to my computer in a format that is readable and/or editable on my computer? My kindle isn't jailbroken but I am fine with doing so if that is what it takes.
Install Kindle for Mac or Kindle for PC, and download from your Amazon account to there.

Or notice that when plugged in to your computer, the Kindle acts like a USB mass-storage device, and you can find the books in one of the sub-directories. If you also make the acquaintance of Apprentice Alf, you'll be able to read and edit the books with calibre, or unpack them with KindleUnpack.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote