View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #23
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
My Kindle Fire always shows fingerprints. It looks horrible. I clean it nightly because it gets pretty bad. I admit I am worried about the PW being capacitive if it will suffer from that same issue. It's not a deal breaker as I like capacitive screens but on eInk I don't know how that will play out.
If the screen is active I can not clean my screen with a micro fiber cloth unless it is folded double and even then only lightly. I can sometimes trigger the screen if any pressure is used. It can be cleaned/scrubbed when the cloth is three layers thick.

So I would think finger prints will not phase the capacitive screen.

Last edited by DustyDisks; 09-23-2012 at 05:14 PM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote