View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 12:49 AM   #7
morantis
Zealot
morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
We were just talking about this the other day. It is amazing how strong the power of suggestion is. My best friend is a manager at a major grocery store chain and he was telling me how their new policy is to not even call the police if it is less than $25 in value because the local police will not even file a report. The conversation went on and I asked him how they ever catch anyone. They are store employees and not law enforcement in any way, so therefore they can't even touch a person even if they watch them pick something up and walk out the door. They can't bar the exit, that's illegal, so the best they could do is get the tag number. But, he says that nine times out of ten when they approach the person they might argue, but rarely have the sense to just keep on walking.
morantis is offline   Reply With Quote