View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 11:04 PM   #11
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
I use it to manage all my books. I buy from Amazon, Kobo, and B&N, and then import them into Calibre, strip the DRM, and fix whatever formatting issues need fixing. I prefer my books to have justified text, no spaces between paragraphs, and no embedded fonts so I can use the Malabar font on my Nook.

The worst is when a book has no chapter breaks, which means I need to go into Sigil and add them in.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote