View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 04:47 AM   #1
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Auto update books already on device?

I use Calibre with the Kobo Vox and have all my books stored on it, used the Calibre send to device option on it (stored on internal sd card).

I have noticed that some of my books have slight format errors so have done a reconvert of them, when I next connect up my Vox will these changes automatically get transferred across?

or will I need to remove books from device and then re add them

Thanks
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote