View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 02:03 AM   #295
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I don't know about other countries, but what attracts me most of this new Sony is its ability to download library books directly to the device over wifi. That's a major upgrade.
At first I was excited over that possibility since ADE annoys me when it comes to library books. Then I read the press release, and realised that it was Overdrive only. OTOH, a part of me is whispering it should work anyway.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote