View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 08:47 PM   #13
PennyPie
Cocoa & Toast...mmmmmm...
PennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-700, iPhone
Originally Posted by jgray
Edit: I know the original poster is not the author. My comments are to all authors.

Quote:
If the point of the author is to have his/her material read by a wider audience, then free or not, providing only a PDF is self defeating. Sure, some will read it on their "big screen" PC and a few will spend hours converting it to something useful on an ebook reader. Not me, and not many others are willing to go through this hassle any more. There is too much other material by too many other authors that we can be reading without dealing with PDF. If you want more readers, make it easier for them to actually read your stuff.
Wow...Regarding the above...I got nothin'

I repeat, thanks for the link! I'm enjoying your largess...PDF or not (and I'll be taking that 2-3 minutes to convert it for my Sony later...squeeze it into my oh so busy schedule.
PennyPie is offline   Reply With Quote