View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 05:28 PM   #19
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by forkyfork View Post
YMMV, but before everyone wastes their time, I tried price matching at Best Buy and Target, but they won't price match because it's a coupon and not an actual advertised sale

As for me, I put a PRS-505 on hold at Borders (the first one I called said they couldn't do this, but the 2nd one I called did). It was the last one in the store. Let's see if they keep to their promise.
I'm not certain - but I think they have to honor the hold if you do it through the website (not sure about the phone) but it's only for 24 hours.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote