View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 01:11 PM   #5
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson7lim View Post
you suggest the vpost? i was told to use comgateway instead and stay away from vpost.

so after i get the mail forwarder account i use a vpn to buy my nook. then call them and tell them i'm aware i can't buy books from them and just wait for it to come?
I cannot tell you which mail forwarder to use, just use the one you like.

As for the rest:
- Register your B&N account with the US address as shipping and billing address.
- Start the VPN.
- Buy the Nook (and I would advise you also to buy a cover to protect the Nook).
- If needed phone/mail B&N (this is not always needed).
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote