View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 11:18 PM   #1
Alan_Bernardo
Banned
Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_Bernardo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Find and Replace: A Specific Problem

Hi!

I have an ebook that drops the second "l" in a word with double ls (e.g. falls will look like fal s ) in all instances.

How might I do a find and replace to fix this? Doing it the simple way doesn't work because it will combine words. For example, something like the phrase "the tal man" will end up being "the tallman."

Also, in instances where there is an ending "l" with a space following (as in some of the code), it messes things up.

How might I best get this find and replace accomplished so it comes out looking correctly?

Thanks,

Alan
Alan_Bernardo is offline   Reply With Quote