View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 06:50 PM   #7
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
A4: as I understand it, the "limited edition" part was because Kobo expected the Aura HD to be a niche item, appealing only to a small subset of their customers -- but it turned out to be one of their top sellers, and I recently heard a Kobo employee refer to the Aura HD, even after the release of the new Aura, as "the top of the line." I don't think there are any plans to discontinue it early (on the other hand, I believe the Kobo Mini HAS been discontinued with no fanfare, and existing stock is being sold off; it's no longer listed on the Chapters/Indigo website, is gone from their stores, and can no longer be ordered via the Future Shop website).

A6: I recommend against a screen protector; unnecessary, and will just dull the image or add more glare (there's very little glare as is).
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote