View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 06:28 PM   #469
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by stasys View Post
Well, it didn't worked - i.e. Kindle's ugly pictures appeared after I've updated from 5.3.1 to 5.3.3.

Then I've uninstalled hack with uninstaller provided,
Why?...and did you reinstall it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stasys View Post
put empty file "last" (putting empty file "cover" still gave me ugly Kindle's pictures) and that saved the day. Now I have last reading page and inscription "Press the power switch to wake"
After you place the empty 'cover' file in the linkss folder, did you disconnect usb cable and do a menu>settings>restart? Also, you need to have a book open for several seconds (10-15?) before it will generate an image of the cover...if you open a book and close it rapidly, nothing will happen.
This hack works very well. If it is not working for you, you did something wrong so start over and follow the directions closely. Good luck
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote