Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #38
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetElvis View Post
[...] I'll try another reader. Hope it's another new one. This thing hasn't had a week of actual use since Christmas.
I'm glad you'll be getting another one, and I'm sorry you've had such bad luck with your devices The chance of two in a row is probably very minimal... meaning the chance of three bad ones in a row is almost non existent, right?

Quote:
Wonder if Kobo is still monitoring this forum. I miss their participation...
Me too!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote