Thread: Agatha Christie
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 04:00 AM   #24
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella20 View Post
In that case, I will read the previous three. I just downloaded The Mysterious Affair at Styles, I just discovered that it's free on Project Gutenberg along with Secret Adversary
It is ONLY out of copyright in the United States. The UAE has a "life+50" copyright term so the book is very much still in copyright there, since Agatha Christie died in 1976.

The "Project Gutenberg" site does ask you to check the copyright status in your own country before downloading.

Last edited by HarryT; 12-17-2012 at 04:03 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote