Thread: best device?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 05:57 AM   #29
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by user View Post
okay you convinced me

since this thread gathered many ipad advocates, i would like to go a bit off topic and ask if i should wait for the new ipad to come out or buy the latest one, or the ipad2 ?

for pdf, ipad3 and ipad2 are the same? is there a feature in ipad4 that will make pdf more readable?
Get the New iPad (there is no such thing as the iPad 3) because it has the retina display and will make reading PDF much easier especially for small text.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote