Thread: UK libraries
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 06:37 AM   #12
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Norfolk County Council now offers a Digital Library service. It seems to be part of the Norfolk Library Service, as you must be a member of a Norfolk Library to get access to the Digital Library.

http://digitallibrary.norfolk.gov.uk/

Overdrive powered ePubs and PDFs through Adobe Digital Editions. 7, 14 or 21 day loans (your choice).

Free to Norfolk residents and workers. Up to six titles checked out at any one time. Items can be reserved - you join a queue for access.

It all looks rather neat. I've joined, but I haven't checked anything out yet. But I might well use it in the future, once by TBR pile goes down a bit.

1509 Fiction titles
528 Non-fiction titles.

It's rather peculiar to realise that I've bought about as many fiction ebooks as my local library service. And to see that Norfolk has more ebooks than any other library service listed so far!

Last edited by pdurrant; 02-14-2011 at 06:41 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote