View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 02:58 PM   #6
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Making the content server read/write would violate several design decisions. I don't think it is practical if the C/S is running along with calibre. It might be possible if the C/S is running standalone.
Do you see any problems if I simply modify search_getting_ids to change metadata and carefully refrain from letting anyone else modify metadata remotely or via the GUI? I can even refresh the GUI without concern, as no one will be using it during remote access.

I'd like to leave the GUI running, if possible
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote