View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 04:54 AM   #15337
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Next will be a new author for me The Bone Collector by Jeffery Deaver.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If you've seen the movie, forget all of it. The book is so much better. The movie is a pale imitation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Don't make friends with an elephant trainer unless you have space in your living room for an elephant.

You may find it necessary to read ALL the Jeffery Deaver novels before next Wednesday...

I wish I hadn't read them, just so I could read them again without know all the twists and turns. As it is, I've re-read them all AT LEAST twice...

Stitchawl
Agreed. You are in for a ride, Fbone.

Now reading the first of the non-Parker Virgil Cole and Everett Hitch novels, "Ironhorse", a sequel to "Brimstone", "Resolution", and "Appaloosa". It's not bad, but it's not Robert B. by a long chalk.

Last edited by orlok; 01-19-2013 at 04:58 AM.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote