View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 09:34 AM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
This is a pretty exciting development. I usually read ebooks on my Treo, and it works well for me despite the tiny screen because it's always with me. But this is the sort of device that could win me over to a dedicated ebook reader. If only the bookmarks could automatically sync, so I can read one book on multiple devices and not have to keep remembering and manually refinding my place with a text search!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote