View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 03:10 PM   #2
RobertLCollins
Groupie
RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
For those of you who are members of Wattpad, you can read the first chapter of Cassia there: http://www.wattpad.com/story/3120138-cassia

If there's any news on the novel in the next few months, I'll post it. I'm working on a second Blue Pistol novel, and I've started writing a third. I'd like to write more, but I don't have any ideas just yet.

Thanks for taking a look!
RobertLCollins is offline   Reply With Quote