View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 06:21 AM   #43
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by vice-versa View Post
Is it a joke ? I'm French so can miss something, but actually, the Glo HAS a slider to adjust the light level (and consequenly brightness)
Sorry, yes I was being sarcastic. The goodreader guys seem to mean well and they do give good long videos but I wouldn't take their words over someone more knowledgeable like Lisa over at MobileTechReview.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote