View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 04:56 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Do courier companies in the US not have local depots? I have both a FedEx and a UPS depot about 5 minutes drive from my house, and if the Post Office miss a delivery, I can simply collect it the next day from the local Post Office.

Amazon operate a similar service in the UK for returning items. You can drop off a package to be returned to Amazon at a large range of local convenience stores.

Last edited by HarryT; 08-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote