View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 08:40 AM   #10
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
I have always gotten my images from stock photo sites, and other places that allowed me to pay for a license to use at a low price. Even when my wife sings at churches, we go and buy rights to the sheet music and etc through Lifeway.
I either take pictures or make illustrations myself, or get public domain images from the Wikimedia Commons. I've commissioned an artist once, and while it turned out ok, I'm not sure I want to do it on another massive flop.

The only drawback to using public domain images is that you can't always find exactly what you're looking for.

Last edited by teh603; 08-01-2012 at 08:42 AM.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote