Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #334
kumaryu
Zealot
kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, Kobo: Touch, Glo, Arc, Aura, Glo HD, Nexus7, nergy Pro HD
For my PRS-300, I've been using TuffLuv's saddle leather case.

Nice but adds a bit of bulk.

Now that the venerable 300 is giving up the ghost, I've ordered a KT and am now looking for a case to match. Much food for thought on this thread.

Last week I received: Cover-Up Natural Hemp Case in Sahara Brown.

Shiny plastic fake leather trimmings and potato sack hemp.

This week I got hold of: M-edge Trip Jacket - Navy.

A little better but the fake leather trimmings again... yuk.

After looking at a few options discussed on this thread I ended up ordering NoReve's Kobo Touch Tradition leather case. Reason: real leather, choice of finish and less bulk.

From their site, they can be ordered in 4 types of leather and over 20 colours.

Let's hope the product is as classy as their site makes out. Will report once it arrives.

Last edited by kumaryu; 06-15-2012 at 09:23 AM.
kumaryu is offline   Reply With Quote