View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 06:28 AM   #8
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
I've got to agree with Harry and Tovare

The dictionary is an excellent function. Which I use daily.

I often drop presentation notes and the like onto my reader and annotations are an excellent way to correct these or to make changes on the fly.

I also love the fact that when I want to write something down quickly I don't have to scrabble for a pen and paper. My reader which is almost always in my pocket, or my backpack.

The screen is nowhere near as crisp as the 505. And I do (mostly on the tube) find it difficult sometimes to find an angle where the screen reflection isn't distracting. However this is minor and the advantages above more than make-up for it.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote