View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 12:26 PM   #1
tdonline
Addict
tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Nook Simple Touch
Can't open BN book in Calibre

I'm at work and do not have my NT so I bought a book via my browser and downloaded the book onto my PC. When I opened the book with Calibre, I got the DRM message. I have the Alf plugins and added in my name and credit card number. I have deleted and added the book a number of times and still can't open it. Any advice?

On Alf's site, there is a note about disabling an ADE plugin as it may cause a problem when importing BN books to Calibre. But I do not have ADE installed on my computer so that shouldn't be the problem.
tdonline is offline   Reply With Quote