View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 12:18 PM   #52
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
Umm...

Would not "weirdo" be its own stereotype?

Wonder this aloud because either the originator of the thread meant to point up some deep philosophical and sociological truth via their ingenious quandary, or they are some d*mnable preppy who loathes who are just a tad different.

In such parameters as are so diaphanous, I would proclaim myself as perfectly normal, per the innate notions and actions that are normative to me.

In other words, y'all are just a bunch of loons!
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote