View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 06:09 AM   #674
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
Quote:
Originally Posted by SASSBS View Post
OK this is getting more embarrassing for B&N.

When I go to the UK site and click Books nothing shows in my Library, yet if I go to the USA site it works fine but won't let me download the books from the website.
I have the same (although it lets me download from the USA site), even if I order books at the UK site it charges me the US amount and adds them to the US site (Unfortunately it doesn't allow me to bypass geo restrictions or I wouldn't care), tried in multiple browsers and sent them screenshots from all of them - all support ever told me was that everything was working fine (I have given up on B&N now, too much hassle)
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote