View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:07 PM   #286
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Yes; I know fastn's store on eBay. He sells more cases of this Lion August brand. What I meant was, is that Lion August actually is not a brand. It's a rebranding company.

Your new case actually seems to be the second revision of the cases GoogleProduct sells (the one without the magnet clasp), but with a different brand on the cover. GoogleProduct sells this same case as fastn does, but without the Lion August logo.

(Try to find Lion August on the internet: you'll find only references to eBay and Amazon, as far as I can see.)

Last edited by Katsunami; 02-01-2013 at 01:10 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote