View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
Post where are my newspapers ?

When I first bought my Touch last year in november in France, I was told by the saleswoman : "you'll soon be able to buy newspapers and magazines with your ereader". When I asked what "soon" meant, she answered it was a matter of weeks... Today, 11 months later, this service is still not available for French people at least. At the same time, it was advertise as "coming soon" on the FNAC website. Now, it just disappeared from it. So do you think it will be available or not (I know I can fetch news with calibre, but that's not what I'm talking about) and when ?
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote