View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 06:12 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogle View Post
I knew about exporting to Calibre, but didn;t know where/how they were stored.

There have been a few times that I would like to have the notes I have made available elsewhere. Where can I find the xml document, and is it easy to get my notes out and into something else (say a Word document)?
The files are in the directory "Digital Editions\Annotations". Under that, there is a file for each epub you have opened in the same directory structure as where you epubs are stored. The annotations are in a file that is the same name as the epub with an extension of "annot". It is a text file with XML in it. You can open it in a text editor and read it without any problems.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote