View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:44 AM   #411
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
With every picture that gets posted it just proves more and more that the color problem exists on all of them. The color blotches are very obvious on sirmaru's to me.
I can't believe that this could be true, though it appears to be. It can't be that nobody at Amazon caught this. I keep thinking Jeff B must have looked at those elusive good units, or he would have never touted this new device magical and revolutionary, he would have just introduced the new and improved iluminated higher-resolution touch instead.

Last edited by xendula; 10-12-2012 at 11:47 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote