View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 03:06 PM   #5
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I have successfully imported dictionaries and very large book collection volumes into Calibre in order to take advantage of Alf's plug-ins - but I had to do it via the command line interface with EVERYTHING closed down on my PC (32 bit Win XP Pro with 2 GB RAM) - but I cannot load the resulting files into the calibre viewer - any file over 15 - 20 MB, or thereabouts, will lock up the entire PC. The calibre GUI uses too much of the PC's resources to add the viewer and a large file.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote