View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #8
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Likewise on the phone, but the ipad is a good spot to check whether its going to work with any given iOS. I've become an Apabi fan on iPad, much more elegant than iBooks.
Hmm I'll check that out. My problem with the iBooks status bar is that the tap zone for turning pages is way too slim--if tapping to turn on/off the status bar were closer to the center of the screen it'd be nicer. I've never heard of Apabi.. but I'll try it tonight.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote