View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 12:25 PM   #9
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Except that asking and trying to understand why a person feels some way (whichever way, it doesn't matter) is entirely different from "Seems like a strange thing to want to complain about to me" and "There seems to be bigger things to complain about then this".

These sentences are purely self-righteous, and I don't see the faintest attempt of even trying to reflect or understand other positions.

Update: PS: Having read your reply again... there is a tremendous difference between passively bearing all the ads that you're being swamped with, and ubiquitous "social media" integration and interaction, as innocuous as it may seem. Where do those multi-billion companies make their money from? I don't know whom to attribute this statement to (and I may well have gotten some words wrong here), but: "If you're getting excellent service for free, then *you* are the merchandise."

Last edited by ixtab; 04-16-2012 at 01:29 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote