View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 05:15 PM   #6
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Someone lent me the first HP book to read, and was getting anxious because I hadn't started it. So I did, and read the first 30 pages or so. I stormed into her office asking her why she had given me a book about child abuse, and why did she think that was entertaining. She told me to force myself to read more, and I did and enjoyed the series.

I couldn't get into Twilight either. Couldn't get into the Sookie Stackhouse books, either, although I love True Blood.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote