View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 04:43 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
What do you think your reading app will offer over free offerings like iBooks or Stanza on the iPad, and Aldiko on Android?
Well, there are a lot of things a well written ePub viewer can offer that iBooks and Stanza do not offer. So yes, I do think $5 for a well written ePub viewer would be a good deal.

I want an ePub viewer that actually supports embedded fonts and respects the margins I set as well as one that works properly.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote