View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 07:48 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
How Mobipocket DRM can drive away customers

For some, DRM stands for Down-Right Maddening. Poor James Kendrick, who had a less than glorious day trying to reauthorize his BlackBerry with Mobipocket's DRM server.

Quote:
The MobiPocket DRM only allows four devices to be authorized at any one time and my list was full, even though I have no idea what one of the devices in the list is. No problem, there's a link to request that the device list be reset so I clicked that. Unlike other DRM systems like iTunes, there's no way to remove or add single devices. MobiPocket requires you to reset the entire device list and then add them back one by one.
Want to know what happened when James clicked the button? Read the rest of his story!

Related: MobiPocket Shut Down!?
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote