View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 01:51 PM   #61
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiklop74 View Post
Default font size for recipes is 12pt. It is too much for my taste too. I already started changing that in most of the recipes I developed. In the next iteration I'll take care of the rest of the recipes including Time.
That'll be good. Also, if the bugs get worked out of the Time epub conversion, that'll give even more flexibility.

One thing I've noticed is that in many of my epub conversions, the tables of contents seem a little problematic. Sometimes they work in the Calibre viewer but not on my 700, sometimes they work on my 700 but not consistently. I wonder if it's something in the conversion, or just bugginess in the Reader. Just now I was testing my own Calibre conversion of my own The Infinite Sea, and the ToC didn't work, and the Reader slowed waaayyyy down. I powered it off and back on, and it was fine again.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote