View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 10:48 AM   #4
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
This is a screen grab of the calibre message. First time I've tried adding an attachment so hope it works. It seems you have to click on it to make it big enough to read. I think this problem has been discussed elsewhere but only suggestion seemed to be to a factory reset.
I don't want to do that since it was working ok with previous versions of calibre.
Surely if I can uninstall calibre completely , that all files, folders, etc, then reinstalling it like its from new maybe it will work again ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Calibre fail message.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	90206  
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote