View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 12:22 PM   #59
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerRabbit View Post
Kris777,

I this there are a group of us (including LovePlanetEarth, myself, and others) who find the JetBook Color to be very interesting, but are somewhat hesitant to part with our money on a product which is hardly cheap, that we have not yet held in our own hands, or will be ale to hold and test ourselves prior to buying.

I am very interested in this product and find myself torn right now between this and the M92. I am willing to spend the money on such a product, but having been burned by Irex and the Iliad, I am a little gun-shy. I think there are others here who feel the same way.

But all of this has nothing to do with you.

I look forward to reading your review after you get your device and have a chance to put it through some use & abuse. I also thank you for your willingness to do so.
There should be serious tests/reviews by major magazines - including company information. As far sas Pocketbook, Onyx, Ectaco, Hanvon goes,too much is in the dark. It seems to me that their devices are more or less experimental - and the custom does the testing.
Companies like Amazon,Koby,Sony invest large sums of money, actually risking it.
In the field of 9.7 e-readers this money is not available, so they have to pass
the risk to the customer.
The same goes for retail distribution.
It is quite funny that you expect customers to review/test products - a task which is normally done by professionals.
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote