View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 10:13 PM   #4
SmokeAndMirrors
Addict
SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus Eee Pad Slider
Kindle is the lone device that won't support Epub. Which is why I said "almost." It's the exception proving the rule.

I haven't had any issues with my Kobo. Also, they have reps and beta testers actually on the Kobo subforum here, and they are involved with customers. Requests generally get met, and relatively quickly. Firmware updates are frequent and have a lot of new features.

I feel they're quite helpful. I don't have any complaints about their CS.
SmokeAndMirrors is offline   Reply With Quote