View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 04:34 PM   #9
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Well all Android apps can run on it, as I understand. That covers my needs, I think -- have not used Android, but based on what I've read about it.

Apparently they sneaking in an ad applet among the apps.
Hopefully someone will quickly release a hack to get rid of that.

Oh on the Windows comment: I just remembered that they had some kind of preview of this back in the spring and there was a bit of a scandal because they were running Win on it during the demo, not their own Android based OS. This is covered on some tech sites.. So no doubt you could format it and run Win if you really wanted.

Last edited by martienne; 09-21-2010 at 04:41 PM.
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote