View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 04:25 AM   #1
Mike_73
Guru
Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600, iPad 16GB Wifi, Kindle Voyage, Nexus 6, Razr HD
Change itunes store

I thought I'd download the ABC app. There are some programs I liked while I was in the US. I found a way to get stuff running (hulu) using a VPN, but hulu recognized my location anyways after some time. ABC didn't, but their internet player didn't install properly on my PC.

Ok, that's the background.
I thoguht that maybe the ABC app runs good on ipad, but itunes is set to my current location. I tried to change this, but then got the message that I would have to spend the rest of my prepaid money first which is in euros. I can do this, but how do I spend my money so I reach 0 Euro??? I assume that after getting some apps I don't really want, there'll still be some Eurocent left over.
I guess using my US bank account may work, but I don't want to share my credit data with apple (which is why I went with the itunes card in the first run).

Any ideas?

Last edited by Mike_73; 07-17-2010 at 04:29 AM.
Mike_73 is offline   Reply With Quote