View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 12:54 AM   #16
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulalullah View Post

Thanks a bunch for taking the time to shoot the pictures. It's helpful to better envision the differences although I understand that ambient lighting infers with the rendering of the images. I find from the pictures that the Nook fares quite well actually. Do you have a preference?
I don't really have a preference, each reader has a different purpose. I do use my PW2 the most as it's as a 3G so I use it for holidays etc. the kobo is more a back up device, plus it has Pocket on it, and the PW1 has specific collections on it. I use the Nook a lot at home as it has certain authors on it that I read a lot.

I couldn't have just one, but if I could only two it would be the Nook and the PW2.

Last edited by Josieb1; 06-09-2014 at 11:52 AM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote