View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 09:52 AM   #54
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
I took a look at my (DRM-free) LIT files converted to MOBI via ConvertLIT and mobigen.exe -jpeg. Any JPEG that was originally larger than 64 KB was reduced to less than 64 KB in the MOBI file, but the image dimensions in pixels was maintained. So I think it is the case that MOBI only allows images < 64 KB.
I will look at this because it might be that 64 KB is max if you want it to work on all devices. It might be that larger images works on the Gen3.

Do you have any good example lit file with a large image?
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote