View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 06:22 PM   #23
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvina View Post
I think some people are just a bit upset because they can't get the new Sony Reader because they live in America. You know, the usual "I don't want what I can't get" and so forth.

But this is the Internet and we're in the Information Age now. If people need something from Europe, they can simply ask people (friends, family, internet forum users) to get and to send it for them.

Europeans do this a lot to get something they want from America, it should work the other way around, too.
I did this for someone on the MR. I got the money via PayPal. I bought a 505 and shipped it via UPS to wherever the person lived. Worked fine.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote