View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 07:00 PM   #1
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Favorite Christmas music?

Do you have a favorite? Or is this a time for bah humbug harrumphing. I spend most of December humming 'Little Drummer Boy.' Not sure why, but it really makes me 'feel' christmassy. Of course, watching and listening to the group Celtic Woman singing 'O come all ye faithful' on Youtube does a lot too. Tis the season. I'm almost tempted to convert to Christianity just to give me more justification!!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote